Re: [edlug] Dedicated Hosting Packages

Tuesday, January 28, 2003, 1:33:58 PM, Jon wrote:

Allwinkle> Alright guys and gals!
Allwinkle> Who do you reckon has the best basic price/performance hosting package? I
Allwinkle> am looking for a basic dedicated server annd i cant find anything better
Allwinkle> than www.oneandone.co.uk which gets me a dedicated server with RH7.2 256MB
Allwinkle> Ram and 10GB transfer for £100 setup and 29poonds a month.
Allwinkle> Anyone got / know of better deals? (Any linux flavor would be cool)
Allwinkle> Cheers

We offer bespoke servers that provide better traffic and specs for a
small extra fee.

Eg. P3-1GHz, 512mb ram, 40GB IDE Harddisk, 200GB per month transfer
(equivalent to 512Kbps) , OS of your choice. for £250+Vat (293.75 inc)
and £69.99 +Vat monthly fee (82.24 inc VAT)

Also our contracts are only on 60 days notice, we don't tie you down
for a year or more like many other providers.

If you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact me
(0131 558 7858/ 07720 441386)

-Subhi

--
Best regards,