Re: [edlug] 'Pan' Problems

I did a wee bit of snooping around
and here it is ... in the problem i have
been describing I did mention that Mozilla,
and Netscape News readers work find with the
logon details of my account...now here is the
trick...although i have provided all these
details when setting up a news account, when
monitoring the traffic I found out that neither
Netscape or Mozilla actually sends those details !

And when NOT ticking the box above where you
enter your username and password the whole
thing works just fine.

So any BTOpenworld users that have the Home500
package...beware!

Thanks for all the help.

Cheers,

Sakis