Re: [edlug] Edlug

I agree. It has to be pine for terminal stuff and evolution for GUI.
Mostly I use pine. For real money evolution has an add-on "connector" that
allows its schedule manager to connect to an Exchange server - I have not
tried it though :-(

I used to use kmail but evolution is (imh(and subjective)o) better.

James

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, A Zelter wrote:

> Personaly I think you can't beat pine, but hey, I'm sure lots of others
> disagre. If you want a outlook type thing then either evolution (gnome
> based), Kmail (kde). There is also quite a nice perl based one, but I
> forget the name, perhaps someone else knows of it?
> Cheers,
>
> > Edlug
> >
> > I'm not a total Linux newbie I've been using SuSE 7.2 for a while
> > for occasional surfing (Konquerer) and as an Apache server.
> > I'm trying to wean myself off MS products so what e-mail client should
> > I use ?
> > I could set out to re-discover the wheel but it is probably better finding out
> > what everyone else is using in the Linux community.
> > (Or a least the most popular e-mail client).
> > Any suggestions ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Danny Anderson
> >

> --------------