Re: [edlug] Edlug

Danny @ Zisys AVMN wrote:
Edlug

I'm not a total Linux newbie I've been using SuSE 7.2 for a while
for occasional surfing (Konquerer) and as an Apache server.
I'm trying to wean myself off MS products so what e-mail client should
I use ?
I could set out to re-discover the wheel but it is probably better finding out
what everyone else is using in the Linux community.
(Or a least the most popular e-mail client).
Any suggestions ?

I use mozilla. It does imap and pop pretty well and is integrated with browser (a bit like netscape only better).

It is the same on windows and unix which is handy for using windows at work and linux at home.

Dick