Re: [edlug] 'Pan' Problems

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick response Graeme,
I have checked the username and password
several times, I did in fact create 3 news accounts
with Netscape  entering the exact same
details and it seems to be working alright !!!????

I have found some articles referring to the
same problem in google but without any response
( or at least one that I could get my head around !)

Cheers,

Sakis