[edlug] Win2k and Redhat 8.0

A friend is currently attempting his first linux installation.

He's got redhat 8.0 onto his PC, and can happily dual boot into Win98 (using grub). He's having a few problems with Win 2k however. He gets reports about a missing file.

(excuse the scethy details here I'm getting all of this 2nd hand)

I have mandrake living happily with Win 2k on my machine. I seem to remember having similar problems that I sorted out through careful partioning. It's a long long time since I did this however (I've been using the same partitions for years).

Can any body provide a few pointers as to what my be going wrong?

Cheers

Henry