Re: [edlug] any experience of xcalibre ISP, Livingston

Colin,

	I believe that XCalibre are going multi-homed this week so
should make things to your liking.

I personally have dealt with XCalibre in the past and only have good
words to say about them.

Regards,

	Alistair J Ross
	XBOLT Network

 colin Said (colin@xxx.xxx.xxx):

> Tony,
>
> Do you still only have one pipe into your space at redbus?
>
> I always thought you should have backup, since it is the pipe that often
> goes down.

 __    __
 \ \  / / Alistair J. Ross
  \ \/ /  Chief Executive Officer,
  / /\ \  XBOLT.network (www.xbolt.net)
 / /  \ \
 ""    ""
SALES: 	 0870 748 4346
SUPPORT: 0702 112 8458 (Calls Cost 25p/min)

|(www.xbolt.net) :: Premium Linux shells and webhosting for all!|
|(www.linuxnewbieguide.com) :: Linux without the technobabble!  |