[edlug] Off Topic VLSM Calculator

I've been a bit busy at Stevenson college to post much.
I'm doing a Network Design using Variable Lengh Subnet Masking.
I know there are Subnet Mask Calculators on the web for free download but does anyone know if there is a Variable Length Subnet Mask Calculator out there. So far I have'nt been able to find one.

I have completed most of the calculations by hand, so to speak (my poor head!) but it would be nice to check it with a VLSM Calculator if there is such a thing.

Many Thanks

To see is to forget
To hear is to remember
To do is to understand