[edlug] Apache Redirection

Hello,

	I haven't done Apache redirection in a while. I remember I used
	to do it with Rewrite and all was fine and dandy, but I've since
	forgotten and I don't/can't find any documentation that says:

	You redirect the document root of a virtual host by doing xyz.

	I had this:

<VirtualHost foo.com:80>
               UserDir disabled
               RewriteEngine on
               RewriteRule ^/~([^/]*)(.*)      ${ReDirect:$1}$2   [L]
               RewriteRule ^(.*) http://bar.com/redirectsite [R]
</VirtualHost>

It redirects alright, but it redirected my whole flaming apache server
onto the site http://bar.com/redirectsite.

Not good. Anyone have a nice little quick and dirty snippet lying
around?

Cheers,

	Al.