[edlug] Good books?

As folk will have noted from my posts, I'm still really just learning Linux, but I don't really know where to go now for more information other than asking questions here. I've read Running Linux, which wasn't very in-depth, and I'm reading Learning the Bash Shell, which should be helpful, but are there any other good books that I could read, or should I just try online sources? Nothing seems to give a really good overview. I don't really have much understanding about the kernel, such as what modules are all about, and I've never tried to recompile the damn thing. Should I get a specific RedHat book as I am running rh8.0 now? Suggestions gratefully appreciated...

Edmund

PS Anyone know how to get your .signature to actually come out in Mozilla mail? I've tried telling Mozilla to look in ~/.signature, but it doesn't seem to work...