[edlug] compact flash

Hi guys,
Can anyone advise me on this:
I have a compact flash card which I (stuipdly ;) tryed to write to in a
windows box, which crashed during the write. I therefore had to eject the
card/reboot the computer at that point. The card is now corrupted as a
result and other computers cannot read/write to it.
Does anyone know if the card is likly to be permantly damaged, or can I do
some kind of (low level) fomat of it to sort it out?
Thanks alot,
Alex

--------------
Alex Zelter,