Re: [edlug] OpenOffice scripting

K. Ari Krupnikov wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a command-line utility in Star/OpenOffice
that would convert, say, .DOC to is native format, SXW? I have a
number of documents I need to convert to a readable format, and I
don't fancy clicking my way through all of them.

Ari.

Use the built-in auto-pilot to do it. From any OOo window chose File > Auto-Pilot > Document Converter and then give the paths for the MS file types you have.

P h i l l