From: A Zelter [mailto:azelter@xxx.xxx.xxx]
Sent: 17 January 2003 12:06
To: edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx
Subject: [edlug] CVS

On the line of CVS. Does anyone know something similar that I can use to
keep files syncronised between my laptop and my desktop. I'm not sure CVS
is appropriate as I'm not doing software development and I'm the main user
on both computers.
Cheers,
Alex

> Granted, although CVS is a bit of a hammer to crack a nut considering the
> small size of this development.

-------------------------
Alex Zelter,
Fungal Cell Biology Group