Re: [edlug] How stable is Debian Sarge?

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 10:27:29AM +0000, Ian Stuart wrote:
> So, How stable is Sarge, for a semi-service machine (I do alot of
> scripting, and run several servers off the box, but it's not *required*
> to have a 99.9% uptime or anything.... :)
I have always run the testing branch on my machine at home... and i've
never really had any trouble. Basically, testing is an up-to-date
version of the stable branch... at the next milestone it's then frozen
and called 'stable'.
I've run with unstable as well and not had too much trouble either but i
would prefer testing. And for petes sake... don't use experimental.

Yet another satisfied debian user....

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -kungfuftr-