[edlug] How stable is Debian Sarge?

I'm currently running Woody at the moment, and am considering an upgrade
to Sarge.

I get the bulk of my .debs from mirror.ac.uk, but will need to ensure I
get the right Apt sources for the X 4.2.1 & OpenOffice stuff

So, How stable is Sarge, for a semi-service machine (I do alot of
scripting, and run several servers off the box, but it's not *required*
to have a 99.9% uptime or anything.... :)

Thanks.

--
--==++
Ian Stuart: Edinburgh University Data Library.

Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty