Re: [edlug] Installing SuSE 8.1

Suse 8 is my choice - aint had a single crash. (Client or Server)
All my online first person games (Client) work fine - transgaming
technology works great (www.transgaming.com)
All my games servers are running great on my server box. Got ssh x11
forwarding working no probs.
But the dedicated server i am about to rent from 1and1 runs redhat so id
better download that - bah!
Cheers

Jon Allwinkle,
Unix Middleware & Transactions Systems,
SSO Commercial Enterprise Services,
Maritime Geoplex SSO Technology Services
Strategic Outsourcing, IBM Global Services
Sighthill,
Edinburgh
Telephone +44 (0) 131 529 1687 : Internal (BOSlink) 3-1687
Fax: 0131 529 1411
E-mail: allwij@xxx.xxx.xxx
Website: allwij-uk.userv.ibm.com