[edlug] digital camera access

Just bought a digital camera (Jenoptik 1.3 LCD) and Mandrake recognises
it as a usb storage device but I can't access it at all.
harddrake lists the device but when I run the config tool I get the following message:
I can't read the partition table of device sda, it's too corrupted for me :(
I can try to go on, erasing over bad partitions (ALL DATA will be lost!).
The other solution is to not allow DrakX to modify the partition table.
(the error is unknown partition table format on disk /dev/sda.
)

Do you agree to loose all the partitions?

Any ideas as to what to do? The camera works fine in windblows
Dick