RE: [edlug] loading kernel modules

IIRC, the client should never send a request which exceeds 512 bytes.
In normal circumstances, the server sees that it requires a response greater
than 512 bytes and cancels the query, recommending that the client retry over
TCP (by setting the TC [TrunCated] bit in the header and presumably passing as
much info as it can).

Bruce

Quoting FayeGibbins@xxx.xxx.xxx: