From: Tim Bradshaw [mailto:tfb@xxx.xxx.xxx]
Sent: 15 January 2003 14:11
To: Stephen C. Tweedie
Cc: James E. Jarvis; Edmund Strangely; edlug
Subject: Re: [edlug] loading kernel modules

need to set things up to allow DNS replies back in, which are UDP (can
they be TCP? they probably can actually) For the reasons Stephen says
above, I'm not sure that you can do the same trick with UDP that you
can with TCP and only allow established connections, because there is
no connection state...