[edlug] redhat8.0 on DELL Dimension 2350 - problems

Hope someone can help.
Trying to install RedHat 8.0 on a DELL Dimension 2350 and I've
encountered 2 main problems already.
1st is the graphics: Doing a regular install failed when it got to the
part where it tries and configures the XF86 stuff. I think it said
something like invalid frequency or something. Anyway I decided to do
the install using 'text mode' which has gone ok except now when I run
redhat-config-xfree86 it fails.

2nd problem is the network: It failed to find the on-board ethernet
card even though it is enabled in the BIOS.

Any help much appreciated,

Ross

--
Ross Macintyre