[edlug] Mandrake 9 & Database (MySQL PostgreSQL)

Hi

I looking to install either MySQL or PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.0.

Form looking on the web etc the both same to be the same for ease of
use/install procedure and running as each other.

As I am only installing to get a feel for running a database on a linux
 system, so not worried about running performance.

I am wondering if anybody has a view as to which if any is best suited for a
newbie to linux on a Mandrake 9.0.

Areas of interest are :-

Text & GUI
OBDC