Re: [edlug] adsl seems to be working now

Now I want to set up iptables, but I find I hardly have any howtos, although
I'm sure that I asked for all the documentation with my rh8.0. Is there a
firewall/iptables HOWTO? I find the manpage a bit hard to follow...

Google is your friend....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=iptables+howto

Loads of 'em

--
Edmund Strangely
"Talking like I'm on and I'm the only one and making like I'm gone and