[edlug] adsl seems to be working now

My adsl line seems fine now. I don't know if it's to do with BT having a look at my line, or with closing the router configuration browser, which you seem to have to do before the line goes up. Now I want to set up iptables, but I find I hardly have any howtos, although I'm sure that I asked for all the documentation with my rh8.0. Is there a firewall/iptables HOWTO? I find the manpage a bit hard to follow...
--
Edmund Strangely
"Talking like I'm on and I'm the only one and making like I'm gone and staring like a gun"-