[edlug] looking for a cable router, any ideas.

Hi,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a cable router/ 5 way hub, even if possible one with a firewall.

I know linksys and d-link do this sort of stuff, but if anyone has a recommendation, it will be appreciated.

I just installed the 1 meg service from telewest. They use webcache on port 80 which annoys a bit. I have set my browser to constantly check for a newer version of a webpage which should do the trick hopefully.

Col