Re: [edlug] SE Linux notes

> It would be nice to know if the notes contain any URLs that could be read up
> before any talk happens. If they do, I'm sure I would enjoy more
> knowledgable people than myself ask the sensible questions afterwards.

I'm not sure what Russell will want to talk about (it will likely be different
than his Cambridge one will be), but some starter URLs of interest are:

The SE Linux homepage:
http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/

Introduction to SE Linux:
http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/freenix01-abs.html

LSM (Linux Security Modules) documentation:
http://lsm.immunix.org/lsm_doc.html
(LSM is heavily based on the original SE Linux and will almost certainly be in
the next Linux Kernel version - 2.6/3.0)

Steven.