Re: [edlug] SE Linux notes

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 08:07:45PM +0000, Faye Gibbins wrote:
> That sounds fab. It would be great if he came along. Does he need
> properly inviting?
>
> edlug+Steven.Murdoch@xxx.xxx.xxx wrote:
> >At the December meeting I mentioned that I had done some work
> >on SE Linux and given a talk on it at Cambridge. In case anyone
> >is interested in SE Linux the notes from this talk should
> >provide an introduction to what SE Linux is and what it can do.

It would be nice to know if the notes contain any URLs that could be read up
before any talk happens. If they do, I'm sure I would enjoy more
knowledgable people than myself ask the sensible questions afterwards.

--
Jon Shapcott <eden@xxx.xxx.xxx>
"This is the Space Age, and we are Here To Go" - Wlliam S. Burroughs