Re: [edlug] Novelty gifts

I've got to say I never expected anyone to actually make one, let alone present it to me at the meeting, I was touched. Now to my place of work... Mwa ha ha

asmith@xxx.xxx.xxx wrote:
Hi Faye

I suppose you could plug it into one of these 7 day timer things you buy in
B&Q, just as you go off on Xmas/New Years break and then get a triple time
call-out to say  the IF systems appear to be down!!

--

Andrew