Re: [edlug] SE Linux notes

That sounds fab. It would be great if he came along. Does he need properly inviting?

While we're on the topic what about inviting that police guy whom has just moved there database to Linux, he was very good at the BCS?

Anybody else want to talk about anything?

Of even demo anything?

edlug+Steven.Murdoch@xxx.xxx.xxx wrote:
At the December meeting I mentioned that I had done some work
on SE Linux and given a talk on it at Cambridge. In case anyone
is interested in SE Linux the notes from this talk should
provide an introduction to what SE Linux is and what it can do.

--
Yours
Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org