Re: [edlug] bits and pieces to give away

* Oscar Mejia wrote:
> I would like to see the sparc station slc motherboard.

> It works with a VGA monitor?

Probably not, I think.  If it's really an SLC board, it came from a
single-box machine (well, two boxes if you had a disk) that Sun used
to make, and will have been expecting to drive the monitor it lived in
(which would have been B/W).  I suspect any Sun machine of that era
probably won't work with a VGA screen, although modern PC screens can
maybe handle the output.

--tim