[edlug] 4GL - Seachange

Hi,

  This is a rather unlikely question - but does anybody on
 this list have experiance with Seachange, the 4GL language
 from Aran?

  I've inherited an in-house issue tracking application which
 is getting corrupt indexes which I've no idea how to solve.

  There seems to be little information upon the web, and the
 few people that list it upon their CV are not replying to
 offers of short-term jobs..

  There's the possiblity of a day or twos paid work to fix
 these problems to anybody qualified.

Steve
--
# Debian Security Audit Project