Re: [edlug] USB KeyDrives

  I've got one of these from pendrive.com, and it refuses to work
 for me at all.

  I've been told that this is because it's not fully USB compliant.
 Although it works under Windows XP at work and 2000 at my last job
 nothing I've tried will cause it to do anything under Debian.

  I'm using 2.4.19, with latest USB patches from linux-usb.org.

  I've had it for such a long time doing nothing that it could be
 donated to anybody who used windows for a pint or two ;)

Steve
---
# Debian Security Audit Project
http://www.steve.org.uk/Debian/