Re: [edlug] travel drive

Hi James,
I wasn't condemning SuSE. I've been using it for years and I think it's
great. Mostly due to ease of installation and the vast amount of software
that comes bundled with it. I just added the comment as I thought someone
might care to expand on how these hotplug lines are added to fstab and
why it guessed /dev/sda1 and not /dev/sda.
All the best,
Alex

> So though not a Suse advocate, you may be being a bit quick to condemn.
> > was /dev/sda. I don't know why. SuSE also tryed to do something clever and
> > added a line to /etc/fstab calling it /dev/sda1, which didn't help

--------------
Alex Zelter,
Fungal Cell Biology Group
Agricultural College