Re: [edlug] travel drive

Thanks,
I solved the problem. I was just mounting it using the wrong device. It
was /dev/sda. I don't know why. SuSE also tryed to do something clever and
added a line to /etc/fstab calling it /dev/sda1, which didn't help
matters. I now have my own line in fstab and the other line, although
still there, is ignored.
Cheers,
Alex

 > I bought a USB Compact Flash Reader
and I had the same > problem with Suse 7.3 (Kernel 4.1.10), the solution
> was only kernel upgrade (4.1.19).
> ... and you will see if your travel disk is mountable
> and the device assigned.

--------------
Alex Zelter,
Fungal Cell Biology Group