[edlug] SE Linux notes

At the December meeting I mentioned that I had done some work
on SE Linux and given a talk on it at Cambridge. In case anyone
is interested in SE Linux the notes from this talk should
provide an introduction to what SE Linux is and what it can do.

The notes are in PDF format and are 88k big, the address is:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/sjm217/talks/cl02selinux-intro.pdf

P.S. http://www.edinburgh.lug.org.uk/ points to
http://www.fluffy.force9.co.uk/lug.html which gives an
"Forbidden You don't have permission to access /lug.html on this
server." message. I don't know if this means something has gone wrong?
It might be worth pointing the lug.org.uk address at the new
EdLUG page.

Hope this helps,
Steven Murdoch.