[edlug] Security Enhanced Linux - interest?

  I've recently been discussing several security issues, and changes
 to the base Debian installation upon the Debian mailing lists.  (Most
 notably debian-devel).

  During the course of these exchanges Russell Coker, one of the leading
 lights behind the SE Linux - security enhanced distributions suggested
 that he would be in Scotland next, (this?), year - around March or
 April, and he would be prepared to talk about his experience and

  Would there be any interest in an Edlug SE Linux talk and question/
 answer session?

  If so I'll be happy to liase with him nearer the time, and organize
 a suitable time/location for any event.

# Debian Security Audit Project