Re: [edlug] Events status update

Hi,

regarding lending equipment;

well, I'll be able to provide the net drive.... also, I'm running ubuntu with a plethora of programs (mainly servers) which would be cool to show on demo, as it were. I'll be trying to get my midi keyboard working on the laptop over the next week or so - so I may be able to focus on music/multimedia/notation or something close to home! ummmm.... if not, then I would love to demonstrate a basic mail/web server.

I've also got one very long ethernet cable if that's any use!! as well as a 4 port router which I'd be more than happy to bring along. I'll also bring a GPS, WiFi AP, atheros card and kismet combo if anyone's interested. Unfortunately, in terms of hardware, that's really about all I've got!

Ronald.