Re: [edlug] The Install Day & Thursday's Meeting

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, Robert Mclay wrote:

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:26:28 +0000 (GMT)
From: Robert Mclay <the80sphreak@xxx.xxx.xxx>
To: "edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx" <edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx>
Subject: [edlug] The Install Day & Thursday's Meeting

Hi Everyone,

  Are those wo are doing talks expected to give them
again this week...?  It's only been one month since
my SME Talk, and I'm sure those luggies who attended

Speaking of talks, have we more than one speaker (Rab) for the Install Day seminars? A possible timetable?

The web page is a bit empty at the moment :-)

I am Amnesia of Borg. Resistance is Futile. Prepare to be ... errr ... thingy ...