Re: [edlug] P&P and Install Day Status

Hi all,

I've been on this list on and off for a good few years and (despite a flurry into the ID cards debate) haven't even been to a meeting. Now it looks like I may be leaving Edinburgh so may as well go on a high point.

I have a wireless network (not adsl) router that may be useful for these events and an adsl wi-fi router (probably less useful). A laptop that I could (conceivably) give up to harassment and usb HDD for backup demos.

Be nice to go out on a high before I return south,

All the best,

Martin Fitz