Re: [edlug] [OT] ADSL router recommendations

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Craig Skinner wrote:

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:09:31 +0000
From: Craig Skinner <craig.skinner@xxx.xxx.xxx>
To: edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx
Subject: Re: [edlug] [OT] ADSL router recommendations

On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 11:23:46PM +0000, Planet Fenn wrote:

Hi guys

I will soon need a new wired ADSL router. Has anyone got any
recommendations?

I work in the support department of a smaller ISP and deal with ADSL faults on a daily basis.

*) Avoid Netgear and Draytek like the plague.

Netgear certainly seem to be unpopular. Thanks to everyone that answered, your comments have all been most helpful.

Cheers, Fenn.
--
I am Amnesia of Borg. Resistance is Futile. Prepare to be ... errr ... thingy ...