Re: [edlug] P&P and Install Day Status

I can provide you with at least one 2U 3com SuperStack II/III 24-port
100mbit switch (I think I probably have three which are unused and
working, but I think one would probably do) - I'm not sure yet if I'll
be able to come along and mentor, so feel free to get in touch with
regard to picking switches up - I work in Edinburgh, so I should be able
to be fairly accommodating if someone wants to grab a switch off me and
take it to the event themselves.

 - James.

--
  James (njan) Eaton-Lee | 10807960 | http://www.jeremiad.org
  Semper Monemus Sed Non Audiunt, Ergo Lartus - (Jean-Croix)

sites: https://www.bsrf.org.uk ~ http://www.security-forums.com
   ca: https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3