Re: [edlug] Open Source remote support.

Hello

> Does anyone know of any open source software that allows users to
> connect to a web server to get support?  Kind of like VNC but without
> having to install any software.

My spider senses detect a contradiction here (although, my spider senses
have been wrong in the past).

Which side do you not which to install any software on: server or
client?

Have you considered X forwarding over OpenSSH.

Please be more specific though: what's the OS on server/client, is the
client behind a proxy, etc, etc.

Cheers
  Colin

--