Re: [edlug] P&P and Install Day Status

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, R J Gray wrote:

Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:20:31 +0000
From: R J Gray <rjgray@xxx.xxx.xxx>
To: "C. Dominik Bódi" <Dominik.Bodi@xxx.xxx.xxx>
Cc: edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx
Subject: Re: [edlug] P&P and Install Day Status

C. Dominik Bódi wrote:

Sat/Sun March 25/26th, EdLUG Install Weekend 2006-II @ New Media (time?,
This second proposed install day was dropped due to lack of space at the venue.

Ah, I'll change the website back again then :-)

Concentrate our resources on the Forrest cafe venue.

This is the wise teing to do. If we are having another day, we
can always change the date/venue information on the already prepared
flyers as long as they are in editable format.

Unless we can have a wiki, maybe its worth putting a summary of
what has been done/remains to be done on a page on the install
website? On a page that isn't on view to the general public I mean.
Then all the information is in one place. It doesn't have to be
secure.

We should have the website and flyers available soon.

We should have a meeting of the main organisers soon.
This thursday (23rd) at the Hollyrood?

Fenn

--
I am Amnesia of Borg. Resistance is Futile. Prepare to be ... errr ... thingy ...