Re: [edlug] Install Day's again

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, C. Dominik [utf-8] Bódi wrote:

Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:02:43 +0000
From: "C. Dominik [utf-8] Bódi" <Dominik.Bodi@xxx.xxx.xxx>
Subject: [edlug] Install Day's again

Bah, I actually forgot two things.

1.) The edlug website hasn't been updated, yet. Who would be the one to
contact?

I think Faye does the EdLUG site. You could try contacting the webmaster address given on the site.

2.) How are the flyers coming along. We should start getting them out by now,
particulary at the Forest Cafe.

Yes, we could do with them on the Install days site as we did last time for people to download and distribute.

Fenn.

--
I am Amnesia of Borg. Resistance is Futile. Prepare to be ... errr ... thingy ...