Re: [edlug] P&P and Install Day Status

Hi Dominik

> The following people have offered to do a demo so far, I'd appreciate
> if they could tell me if they want to take part in the "trials" or
> not:
> - Colin Horne
> - Sean Hammond
> - Andrew Ramage

My apologies, it seems that my original email was mis-interpreted:

"I will hopefully be the proud owner of a Linux-running laptop by March,
so could possibly help in after-presentation discussions/demonstration.
I don't really fancy myself as a speaker in front of a large audience,
though."

What I meant was: I'd be happy to show off Linux to a small group of
people after the main event, but I doubt I'd be worthy of doing a full
demo.

It actually sounds as if I'd be better suited to help out at the Linux
install day at the forest cafe. I'd be happy to assist people in
installing Linux on their systems, etc.

I _might_ be able to bring a monitor, but I can't guarantee it. I can
bring a few cables and other odds + ends.

(Incidentally, can someone please advise when the install day is meant
to be taking place? There's been so many dates suggested and past, I
lose track of which is the 'official' date)

Cheers
  Colin

--
Colin Horne