Re: [edlug] Linux Install Day

Hi Rab,

aye, I think it was me. Doing a talk about SMEServer (including a demo) would
be a very nice idea, indeed. We could even integrate a Demo SME server into
our temporary network there. The talk was fine to me, unfortunately I wasn't
able to attend the demo you did at an earlier meeting. We will have access to
a projector, therefore feel free to create some Impress slides to show off
with. SMEServer is an ideal tool to show people how to set up a server
"point-and-click-style", a demo should focus on that. Apart from that, I
cannot think of any additional "requirements" just now. We can chat about
details at the next meeting. If you have any suggestions/questions/etc. feel
free to contact me before.

Btw, my jabberid is incinerator@xxx.xxx.xxx

Cheers,
Dominik