Re: [edlug] Boot failure when USB hub is connected

Anand & Catriona wrote:

When I connect a USB hub to the built in USB socket, though, the BIOS does not boot.

Has anyone come across anything similar?

yes, similar. My mobo seems to think if there's a USB disk installed then it must be what I want to boot from. It them completely forgets the boot device settings even if the USB disk is removed. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

The cure - don't do it.