[edlug] German-speaking Games Testers

If anyone has excellent thumb manipulation skills, is prepared to travel to Dunfermline for a short-term contract and coincidentally also speaks colloquial German (ideally native speaker), then Graeme McBoyle from Progressive ( 0141-248-8555 contract-scotland@xxx.xxx.xxx ) would like to hear from you.

The job is based at I-Play. Don't ask me about the games, but they're on handhelds and expect them to be rather moronic. I-Play also have a team of J2ME developers, but I think this job is pure gaming and localisation testing.

The rates are probably at least £12 an hour, though you should charge more owing to the risk of repetitive (wrist and thumb) strain injury.

Neil