Re: [edlug] Planet & People Society Event - Call for Volunteers

Hello Dominik,

I will hopefully be the proud owner of a Linux-running laptop by March,
so could possibly help in after-presentation discussions/demonstration.
I don't really fancy myself as a speaker in front of a large audience,
though.

May I suggest that we go to the forest cafe with some of the more eager
students after the main event?

Cheers
  Colin

--