Re: [edlug] Slocket adaptor?

Hi Peter,

Not sure if it's what you want but I've got a Celeron on a "daughter
board"/adapter that fits in slot 1. I bought it for a XPS 450 I used to have.
(I changed the motherboard so it's spare) It's a 1.4GHz I think. I haven't
used it for ages but it was certainly working OK when I removed it.

It's called a Powerleap PL-370/T if you want to Google.

I don't make the meetings but you're welcome to collect it (Stockbridge).

cheers
Leo