Re: [edlug] Slocket adaptor?

Hi Peter,

You could probably get one from eBay for around £5- including p&p:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdroid-co-ukQQhtZ-1

That seller has a few of them for sale, but I'm sure you'll find others if you need.

If you're really stuck for one quickly, I could probably dig one out of the cupboard that I use for testing.

Regards,

Colin

Peter Guthrie wrote:

I've been given an old Dell Dimension XPS (P2 450Mhz) for free which I'd like to setup as a mail and file server running Linux for a friend. In my box of bit's I've also got a P3 1Ghz FCPGA chip which after a bit of checking can be used to upgrade the Dell since it uses a 100Mhz FSB but I need to get a slocket (socket 370 to Slot 1) adaptor.

Does anyone have one that's surplus?

Peter

___________________________________________________________ NEW Yahoo! Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online! http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/